You might know of resources that I don’t know of. Please bring them to my attention!
Writing for the Ear
- “The journey from print to radio storytelling: A guide for navigating a new landscape” by Alison Macadam
- Screencastomatic (I use this one with an upgraded account; you can use a free account)
- Using Google Meet for Screencasting (Use your St. Edward’s Google Account for this)
- Using Zoom for Screencasting (everyone with a St. Edward’s login has Zoom pro version)
- Using Mac’s built-in screen recorder
- Windows 10 built-in screen recorder
- MS PowerPoint with audio narration=DON’T USE. File sizes are too big.
Sharing Files with Privacy Control (or not, as you choose)
Graphics and Videos
Royalty-Free Images (still have to cite)
- Where to download public-domain images by Hillary K. Grigonis NB: Make sure that you understand the particular status of the particular images you intend to use. Be sure to credit.
Royalty-Free Music (still have to cite)
- Bensound.com (stick to the free ones; be sure to credit)